A whale with a lot of money to spend has taken a noticeably bullish stance on Mastercard.
Looking at options history for Mastercard MA we detected 29 strange trades.
If we consider the specifics of each trade, it is accurate to state that 51% of the investors opened trades with bullish expectations and 48% with bearish.
From the overall spotted trades, 6 are puts, for a total amount of $634,025 and 23, calls, for a total amount of $2,479,713.
What’s The Price Target?
Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $270.0 to $450.0 for Mastercard over the last 3 months.
Volume & Open Interest Development
In terms of liquidity and interest, the mean open interest for Mastercard options trades today is 695.43 with a total volume of 1,536.00.
In the following chart, we are able to follow the development of volume and open interest of call and put options for Mastercard’s big money trades within a strike price range of $270.0 to $450.0 over the last 30 days.
Mastercard Option Volume And Open Interest Over Last 30 Days
Biggest Options Spotted:
|Symbol||PUT/CALL||Trade Type||Sentiment||Exp. Date||Strike Price||Total Trade Price||Open Interest||Volume|
Where Is Mastercard Standing Right Now?
- With a volume of 1,128,277, the price of MA is up 1.11% at $375.13.
- RSI indicators hint that the underlying stock may be approaching overbought.
- Next earnings are expected to be released in 15 days.
What The Experts Say On Mastercard:
- Wells Fargo has decided to maintain their Overweight rating on Mastercard, which currently sits at a price target of $405.
- Keybanc upgraded its action to Overweight with a price target of $425
- UBS has decided to maintain their Buy rating on Mastercard, which currently sits at a price target of $441.
Options are a riskier asset compared to just trading the stock, but they have higher profit potential. Serious options traders manage this risk by educating themselves daily, scaling in and out of trades, following more than one indicator, and following the markets closely.
If you want to stay updated on the latest options trades for Mastercard, Benzinga Pro gives you real-time options trades alerts.